Monday, November 04, 2013

the manly makeover

As DIYs for guys are few & far between I’ve been mining the depths of my little Refashionista brain to come up with a masculine re-do (not involving t-shirts) that my dude would actually wear out n’ about without being bribed…

http://awesomesauceasshattery.com/2013/11/04/the-manly-makeover/

Success! A Freaking Awesome new jacket that requires zero blackmail to be worn!

http://awesomesauceasshattery.com/2013/11/04/the-manly-makeover/

Here’s how to create your own partner-pleasing-coat in about an hour…
 + a fabulous Fall-Must-Have you can create for yourself from the leftovers
 
 
http://awesomesauceasshattery.com/2013/11/04/the-manly-makeover/

9 comments:

ETHEEA said...

I love it!

Andrea said...

This is incredibly cool! My husband would absolutely rock this...hmmm, wonder if I have what I need to make this ;) Seriously, we are in dire need of men's refashions around here, and I am gaining inspiration for some projects of my own! Great vision, great outcome...love it!

Confessions of a Refashionista said...

Thanks gals! I was thrilled with the result & even happier when my dude actually lurved it enough to add it to his jacket collection ;O)

BubblesRides said...

Great job!! I've been trying to do the same thing, but it is such a challenge because it has to be wearable. You NAILED IT!

Refashion said...

Great jacket, it looks so wearble.

Debbie
EOD

Kazza said...

Love this +++ I am posting it pronto to my collaborative blog on facebook @ Bowerbirds Journal. Thanks on behalf of all in the nest.

Unknown said...

Excellent!

LOSTRETROMELBOURNE said...

Individual, stylish and unique. Great jacket.

Agy said...

This is great! Going to show my husband :-0