Thursday, July 20, 2017

The Goonies Shirt

Hello Refashion Co-op. I was given this red T-shirt recently. Do you remember" The Goonies"? It was a movie from the 80's. A group of outrageous kids go on a treasure hunt. I couldn't recall the plot in detail but I remembered liking it. 


The shirt was very big on me so I needed to alter it.


I used a shirt I liked as a guide. I liked the fit of the white shirt and I really liked the round hem at the bottom. I figured I could copy the white shirt. I traced it and then used my machine to stitch the sides and arms back together.


The shirt fit well and it was perfect to do some research into this old movie.


Thanks for reading, for more pictures and details go to I Can Work With That.

1 comment:

william said...

Don't actually remember tne movie Goonies, but I will surely search on it and watch tne movie. By the way red color suits you alot and make you look very sexy. Perfect way of altering a shirt to required size.